New Adventures



The hardest part of my job is the scheduling. I keep my commitments even when it hurts. Tristan accepted a three month job offer in Canada and he has to leave today. I debated about canceling the workshops and even driving straight home  after class yesterday but I don't like disappointing folks and even if I drove straight through, we wouldn't make it in time (We're still 30 hours from L.A.) It's an excellent opportunity for him but it's killing me that I'm not there to help him pack or to see him off. I am so proud of him and all that he has accomplished. He will be in my heart as he travels and is on a new adventure. Expect even more art about it. Off to seek distraction today for a proud Mama with a broken heart... Grateful that David is there for him the last 24 hours...

Comments

Popular Posts