Home Again Home Again...


Home again and trying to get settled before I turn around and trek East next month. It's always a bit surreal to be home after being on the road for more than a few days. I put almost 4,000 miles on the rental car between Colorado and Northern California.

Northern California was a great visit. I taught four new classes and had some familiar faces along with a couple new ones over the weekend. The photo above is what some of my pages looked like from Saturday's class. A small group of us trekked into the city on Thursday to see the Matisse Diebenkorn exhibit at SF Moma (for some of us, it was our first time, for me, I count myself very, very lucky to have seen it twice.) I'm hoping to write up a blog post about it very soon.


I have two workshops this month. This Saturday, I'll be in San Diego and next Sunday, I'll be in Los Angeles.  

Blog Love

Comments

Popular Posts