What I'm Reading


Seeking some balance and direction. Feeling out of sorts with everything and not able to truly focus. I've been reading multiple books the last couple of months searching for something. I picked up, "Out of Her Mind: Women Writing on Madness" at one of the used bookstores and am quite eager to dive in. 

I'm also feeling out of sorts with my journal, not happy with the new book that I started and wondering (out loud here) if I should push back or start a different journal. Usually I push right back if I have problems but lately I'm tired of fighting (saving that energy for David's health.) It will get better, a deep dip in the roller coaster and for now, I'm just holding tight.

Comments

Anty Pam said…
My heart hurts with and for you. Sending prayers and warm thoughts your way tonight.

Popular Posts