26 November 2015 Journal Page


Lots of waiting around here. There's plenty of stuff to keep us busy and distracted. I am hoping to announce my new self published book sometime very soon. It originally was supposed to be an online class but then David got sick. It morphed into something else completely. (I'll share the sample pages soon.These pages aren't from that book.)

Looking back through the pages of this passionate book full of color and raw emotion, I can see how my artistic voice changed again. I always find it fascinating and artistically stimulating. It also really makes me wish that I had dated my earlier journals from twenty plus years ago. That's how we learn, I guess...

The page here isn't one of my favorites but it is interesting to me, the playfulness of the combined images. Not every page has to be a masterpiece. My pages take longer these days and each and every one of them serves their purpose of artistic expression, meditation, play and focus.

Comments

Sandy said…
I can't wait to see it! Continued prayers and good thoughts.

Popular Posts