Waiting


No news on about David. We're still in limbo waiting for his body to cooperate. It's incredibly trying at times. I don't know how caretakers are able to get anything done. I am behind on my work and trying to get things done when I can.

A very big thanks from the bottom of my heart to everyone who shared my posts or took the time to purchase something from me. Every bit helps and is greatly appreciated. I am working on small, painted books as well as unique collage sheets to sell and will be posting them soon to the blog. I posted a teaser to Instagram the other day:

 



I will post again when I can. I miss blogging and reading my blogs. Thank you for stopping by and checking in. 






Comments

Debby said…
Hope you and David can get some news soon. Being a caregiver is the hardest thing you can do. Remember to try and rest yourself and have some creative time or you will go crazy. It is so hard to have to wait for tests and procedures. Went through it a year ago with my mom. Take care of yourselves!
Anonymous said…
Hope all goes well with David and always enjoy seeing your artwork

Popular Posts