10 April 2015 Journal Page


540. That's the number of miles I logged driving Tristan back and forth to CalArts this week. While my poor car probably isn't too happy about it (in a week, we tend to log more miles on foot in this family then by car), Tristan is thrilled. He's quite happy with his classes and the school!

Spending the weekend prepping for my Fremont classes. I have one class handout left to write and then I'll start buying and cutting the supplies. Really looking forward to trekking North during my favorite month of the year!

I'll be spending the evening doing what other Whovians across the world will be doing and I can't wait.  

"I am not a good man! I'm not a bad man. I'm not a hero. I'm definitely not a president, and no, I'm not an officer. You know who I am? I... am... an idiot! With a box and a screwdriver. Passing through. Helping out. Learning."
-The 12th Doctor

Comments

Popular Posts