Jet Pens: New Pens!



As part of their sponsorship program, JetPens sent me a $25 gift certificate to play with. 

I'm a sucker for anything made by Sakura. It's not a secret that I've had a long, passionate love affair with their Glaze and Souffle pens (THE best gel pens on the market, hands down.) I keep hoping for new colors so when I saw that JetPens was stocking something called Sakura Limited Edition Photo Pen Candy Gel Ink, I couldn't add them to my cart fast enough. Seven colors? Pffft. Not enough (that's my only complaint.) They never release enough colors. 

I love the opaque, matte finish with these pens. The colors are definitely different than the Souffle pens (so, yeah, you probably need both.) I really like how they write smoothly on washi and paper tape as well as (dried) painted pages. They dry fast, too.

I would definitely buy more of these pens again especially if they were made available in more colors. (I just realized that I didn't order the Vivid Green. Will have to rectify that asap!)

Thanks, JetPens!

Comments

Lynda Shoup said…
Great to know about these pens. You had talked about the soufflé pens in class so I went ahead and got some. I am loving them. Guess Jet Pens will be the next item on my wish list.

Popular Posts