An Unfinished Page


I'm leaving for Fremont in the morning. Really looking forward to the trip up there. No Berkeley this time (sob) but it's okay as I'm saving my pennies for NYC next month! I prepped some extra supplies in case of any last minute sign-ups. I hope to see you soon!

The above page is a rare, unfinished page. I think I started it and then had to send the sample off before I could finish it. There's also one blank page in the book. I'll have to finish it when I have it in my hands again (it's in Connecticut now.) 

Blog Love:
FYI, if you're near a Blick, you may want to check to see if they have gallons of Liquitex Gloss Gel Medium on sale. I picked up two gallons for $15 yesterday at the store on Beverly in Los Angeles.
Disney and Dali Exhibit coming this summer
Dali & Disney: The Book!
Shaun Tan and the Brothers Grimm
Stanley Kubrick Cinephile
Michael Swaine's Free Mending Library


Comments

Popular Posts