Pen Love: JetPens Order Review



JetPens has started up their program again where they send select artists a $25 gift certificate. I always have a hard time narrowing down the pens that I wanted to try but here's what I bought this time:

Deleter Manga Ink - 30 ml Bottle - White 2 (Aqueous White-out & Waterproof) (shown in the above photo.) 

I like how thick and opaque the white ink is. I applied it with a brush. It does have a smell to it so those of you who are sensitive to smelly art supplies, fyi! It dried fast (always a bonus in my book) on the magazine paper that I used. I'm looking forward to playing with the ink some more. 

Copic Multiliner Pen - 0.3 mm - 4 Color Set

I'm always a sucker for an extra fine pen in colors that I don't have. I'm not a huge fan of the Copic markers in general but I do like these (especially the colors.) Note how well they work on official washi tape (MT brand) vs. the fake washi (Scotch brand.) Once dry, they're not going anywhere. I rarely use my Copics but I can see me using these more often in an effort to push myself out of my comfort zone and try some new color combinations.










J. Herbin Cleaning Solution for Fountain Pens - 15 ml

I haven't had a moment to try this cleaning solution out yet. As soon as I do, I will report back. Cleaning pens is always at the bottom of my To Do List and I have a pile that need to be cleaned out. I'll let you know what I think of this stuff asap!

 
 
You may also be interested in:

Comments

Popular Posts