A Closer Look at Kelly's Classes for September 2014

Here's my list of classes that I've booked so far for September

I'm ALWAYS looking for new teaching venues so if you know of any that may be interested, I'd love to hear. 


You can see my upcoming schedule for the rest of the year here (I am hoping to add more classes including East Coast classes in late December/early January.)

Thank YOU for your interest!

September 

 
13th Making Place Escondido Moments

 
20th Make Art in L.A. Love Your Lettering: A Little Book of Type SPECIAL edition! 

 
21st Art Bar Santa Ana Discovering My Truths: Lessons in Bravery

 
27th Banana Rose Westlake Village Breaking Open: A Precious Journey

 
28th Book Arts L.A. Journey Into the Self

I hope to see you there!

Comments

I like your photos...always so cool and unique.
Do you take all your photos?
'Love your Work = )
Kelly Kilmer said…
Thanks, Sue. Yes, I take my photos for my classes, etc.. :)

Thanks for the kind words!!!
Have you seen Artful Gatherings ? They offer two sessions of 6 week course in summer. Amazing instructors (you'd fit right in) and incredible classes - I just recently found them and 2 weeks into a class I took one - Imaginenurium - Anthology of an Art Doll - with Mary Jane Chadbourne -wonderful!! If you haven't heard of them check them out - Zinnia will be hsppy to hear from you I'm sure ! Meanwhile I'm looking over your classes !

Popular Posts