16 May 2014 Journal Page



The new Uppercase magazine arrived and it is amazing. I rave about all of them but this one is astounding and truly a must have. It's all about COLOR.

I'm almost done prepping for my New Mexico, Colorado and Arizona classes. I've been prepping for classes for well over a week now. Folks who ask about the class prices don't realize that most teachers don't (and can't) include prep time into the pricing of their classes. Let's just say that I have been buying, measuring, cutting, printing and organizing materials for ten classes for several hours a day since I got home last week. It will be worth it when I get to class and have happy, eager students ready to work, play, learn and experiment!

Comments

Gwen Lafleur said…
I know you've talked about Uppercase before, but today I clicked through. Browsed a few back issues... jaw on the table and drooling. I just subscribed. Total eye candy and awesome inspiration! Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

Popular Posts