28 April 2014 Journal Page


I'm in full prep mode for my summer workshops. Writing up handouts, buying and prepping materials, etc... I'm a bit behind on that new pen post that I promised you but I hope to have it very soon. Thanks for your patience. 

Last night on Instagram, I posted a page in progress. I spent a (rare) two hours working on it. It was a sad and frustrating day yesterday and nothing was working out right. I finally dripped ink on the page and hated it. I took a baby wipe to it and started rubbing and wiping it off. Hated it some more. I took scissors to it and started scratching into the page. Interesting. It's still a work in progress (I'll share it on the blog when I am finished.)

 

If you don't know, I post my in progress pages on instagram and the finished pages eventually get posted to the blog. I post all of my pages to encourage folks that if I can do it, so can you!

“this is my life. it is my one time to be me. i want to experience every good thing.”-Maya Angelou

Comments

Popular Posts