24 January 2014 Journal Page


Busy week ahead. Had two great days of teaching this past weekend and am now starting to prep for this coming weekend.  Have to go back to cleaning my art area/living room. Slowly but surely, right?

A Bit of Housekeeping:

This weekend, I'll be teaching at The Making Place in Escondido (please call the store to register) on Saturday as well as The Word Is Art in Los Angeles on Sunday. These are my only two classes in Southern California in the month of March. I hope to see you there!

Blog Love:
WWI Soldier Diaries placed online
WWI Family Stories Uncovered (go look at the trunk)
Tristan's latest music video using stop motion animation 


Comments

Emie58 said…
I figured something out just now.... one of the reasons I LOVE your pages is that you seem to say a lot with just a few words.... I can't seem to paraphrase my feelings. Being able to say what your feeling in a few words is special! I don't want to write a lot in my journals but just a tid-bit of what I'm after. Any suggestions?
Thanks, Emie
Sandy said…
I always find that once I'm done cleaning one section the others need me to start over. It's never ending isn't it? Thanks for sharing the links. I've shared those with Randy. He loves history as much as I do. Love Tristan's videos. So much talent. Have fun with your classes, happy you're busy.

Popular Posts