Kerrie Carbary's husband Scott passed away early this week. If you don't know Kerrie, she is a wonderfully sweet and extremely talented artist (she published one of my all time top favorite magazines, Dogeared, as well owned and operated Turtle Press, home of some of the best alphabet sets on the planet.) I've only met Kerrie in person once when she had her shop in Washington. I remember her being quiet and very kind. I still have all of my Dogeared magazines and several of her alphabet sets. Her work has touched many people and this is a small way to help.

 Someone has started a fundraising campaign to help her at this most difficult time. Please consider donating or at least passing the information along. Thank you. 

 “I don't want to live in the kind of world where we don't look out for each other. Not just the people that are close to us, but anybody who needs a helping hand. I can't change the way anybody else thinks, or what they choose to do, but I can do my bit.”Charles de Lint

Comments

Zoe, ontheroad said…
I met Kerrie when I was in Seattle with Eliz. B years ago, and feel very sad to hear this news.

Popular Posts