Bringing Home the Goods


I found some fun goodies at Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale this past weekend. Here's what I brought home. Yes, I already know that I have an addiction to alphabet stamps. (I have a post on my favorite alphabets here. Yes, I'm still looking for the teeny tiny set that I mention in this post.)

I'm home now and trying to get back into the swing of things after two weekends in a row on the road. I miss my buds in AZ and No CA but it's always nice to sleep in your own bed after several days away! There are still bags that need to be unpacked and laundry to do but that can wait for a day or two.

I have a class coming up this Sunday at the Art Bar in Santa Ana. Catch it while you can! I have two other classes scheduled for February in Southern California (San Diego and L.A.)

Comments

Popular Posts