10 August 2013 Journal Page


Folks often ask me about my favorite supplies (you can find the list here of everything I use from collage images to glue to pens and much, much more. I hope to be updating some of them very soon.) I like to encourage people to use what they have on hand. You don't need any special tools to make an art journal page. Some of my favorite pages have come from using a glue stick, a favorite pen and book/magazine images and nothing else. 

Thank you to everyone who has picked up the latest Art Journaling magazine with my art on the cover and an article on the inside. I'm very happy to hear that my voice rang out loud and clear on the pages. Thank you for the kind words. They truly mean a lot.

This week I am traveling to teach at Maria's studio in the Niles section of Fremont. I will be teaching five NEW workshops Friday through Sunday. There is still room in almost all of the classes (Saturday night's class, Love Your Lettering, is almost full.) If you've been on the fence, don't wait much longer. I don't have any plans to repeat these workshops in Northern California again any time soon so sign up while you can! I hope to see you there. 

Comments

Popular Posts