24 July 2013 Journal Page


Busy week ahead. I'm almost all prepped and ready for Art Is You in Petaluma. I have to pick up a couple of supplies and I'll be ready to hit the road on Thursday.

Speaking of Northern California classes, if you've been waiting to sign up for my classes at Maria's studio in the Niles section of Fremont, don't wait too much longer as they are starting to fill up. I'm really looking forward to teaching there again. It truly is one of my most favorite places. 

I'm very excited about trekking North this week. I have some fun trips planned. Berkeley (as always) is a high priority on my list. It always feels like home there. Any city that has a plethora of bookstores, a variety of shops to buy art supplies, lots of amazing trees and great weather is a very good place indeed. Can't wait.

Comments

Popular Posts