18 May 2013 Journal Page


For the next three weeks, I'll be posting from my phone. I'll be posting daily and I may even post more than once in a day if I can! 

A quick reminder that my classes in Colorado and Arizona are quickly approaching. I always have extra materials for any last minute sign-ups but don't wait too long or else the classes may fill up and you could be shut out (which I don't like to do but some venues only have so much room.) I want to emphasize that if you're interested and you can do it, take a class while you can! Sometimes folks think that because I travel repeatedly to some of the same spots that they can always catch me next time. The way things are going venue wise, you never know and if you're interested in what I'm offering, please jump on it! As always, thanks for the interest and support! It really does mean the world to me.

My updated list of classes for this year is here. Where it's marked TBA, I'll have more class info soon. If you are interested in any specific class or classes, I'd love to hear your thoughts. 

The rest of this week is going to be spent getting my geek on. I'll be posting daily here on the blog and if you check out my instagram, who knows what you'll see!

Comments

Aloquin said…
Sweet! I check here daily, as you're one of the few blogs I am devoted to keeping up with. And I enjoy your Instagram all the time!
Debbie said…
Hey Kelly...
Say hi to San Diego for me!!! I so miss living there...it's my favorite place ever! And if you want a great seafood dinner, go to The Red Sails Inn...it's on Shelter Island, so not far from you.
xo
Debbie
===^..^===

Popular Posts