This is My Today



I'm back at my sister's place after having a wonderful weekend teaching at The Ink Pad in New York City and then trekking to visit my Father in Law. Good times.

Now I'm prepping for my classes at Kept Creations in Whitman, MA this weekend. I always get excited about teaching at a new store. I have to finish cutting down the pages for two of the classes and I'll be all ready to go. I hope to see you there.

Making plans to go into downtown Boston for some errand running today. I hope to get a few good pictures (I'll post to Instagram if I do) and see some favorite spots. It's been a go, go, go kind of trip since we got here (not that that's anything new.) I have a long list of people I want to see and things that I must get done (helping my Mom in her new condo.) Yet, I try to make time for the things that are important to me and that includes getting something done in my journal every day.

Comments

Popular Posts