Contest Winner, Upcoming Classes, etc...

15 April 2013 Journal Page






Hard to believe that June is almost here. Summer is usually my busy season. I'm teaching two classes this weekend, one of which is a two day class (this is the ONLY two day class that I will be teaching this year!!!! I can't stress enough that it is unlike any other class you have ever taken from me and you will be pushed out of your box (in a good way!) I am very excited about teaching this class.) There's a teaser here of the pages in the journal as well as a little more information about what we'll be doing in the class. Did I also mention that I will be having little giveaways all throughout the Becoming class? Well, I am! Fun little goodies in this two day class will include stencils, rubber stamps and more. It's as if Oprah was sitting in on the class, "One for you and one for you..."


Comments

Debbie said…
Oh I'm so thrilled to win this wonderful DVD...thanks to Kelly & to Gina, too!
xo
Debbie
===^..^===
Tricia said…
Oh Joy! I cant wait :)

Popular Posts