11 April 2013 Journal Page


One of the many things that I loved about working in this journal was being able to use a wide variety of images. I didn't go out of my way to find the perfect size image to fit the smaller pages. If it was large and I wanted to use it, I did. 

One of the things that some of my regular students laugh about is my repeated use of the phrase, "Make it work." I was saying it before Tim Gunn (sorry, Tim!) and I'm sure I'm not the only one to ever use it (LOL!!!) Seriously, it's your journal. If you are itching to use something, USE IT! TRY IT! It's not brain surgery. You're not building a space ship. You don't like it? Push yourself to make it better until you can't push any more. Then move along. You've got a whole book to fill. 

If you're interested in signing up for my NYC classes at The Ink Pad next month, there's been some changes with the schedule. I will now be teaching one class Saturday afternoon (3-7) and TWO classes on Sunday. You can find more information here.  I have a detailed blog post with samples and descriptions here. 

A quick reminder that I have two classes scheduled this month at Stampin from the Heart. The first, joie de vivre is coming up this Sunday! Then I have a two day class May 31st and June 1st. More info here. Samples are in the store and I hope to see you there!

Comments

Popular Posts