New Mini On the Go Journal Kit and the Winners of my Swatches Contest


I made a new journal that's lightweight, easy to carry and ready to go. I packed up a small, lightweight kit for the weekend and included some travel scissors, coccoina glue sticks, .35 rapidosketch pen, latte pens, Sharpie water based paint pens, a few rolls of tape that are almost at the end of the roll, stickers (a little glassine envelope full) and some cut out, carefully selected focal images and background papers. I'm all ready to rock and roll. 

If you're looking for some fun postings this weekend, I'll be posting over on Instagram as much as I can daily. You'll see where I am when you click over there Friday afternoon! I'm excited.

I've selected five names for those who signed up extra early for the Swatches class (thanks all!) I'm not closing registration at all and you can sign up or see more information here.

The grand prize winner of handmade journal (made by me and all ready for you to work in) is:

Janet Plant

The four additional runner up winners who will each win a seat in one of ANY of my online class of their choosing (except Swatches) are:

Kimberly Owen 
Michele Esser
Sandra Guderyon
Kathryn Walunas


Thanks for signing up for the class. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone does!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Comments

Sandy said…
Great kit. Congrats to the winners! Hope you all have a fun time.

Popular Posts