And the Winners Are...


I decided to pick a few names from the contest. 

The folks below are the runners up. They can choose a seat in any one of my online classes on the house:

 -Auntie Karen said..."I would very much like a surprise from you. It would make my month."

 -aguasulis said..."Kelly, You are amazing and I am so grateful for your consistent sharing and support." Michele

- catherine said..."I love looking at your journal pages. They are such an inspiration. I am just starting to art journal and it is not easy for me. Thanks for posting your pages!"-Catherine C

The grand prize winner is Jon who said, "Happy Valentines Day to you and those you love!"

Jon, I have your email address and will be in touch. You're going to get a surprise something in the mail from me AND you can pick a seat in any one of my online classes on the house.

Thanks to everyone who entered. This was fun and I'll do it again sometime soon!

Back to prepping for Fremont this weekend. There are still a handful of seats left...

Comments

Sandy said…
Congrats to the winners!
Lovely pages, Kelly...and congrats to those lucky winners!!
Anonymous said…
Woot!!! Thank you Kelly!

Popular Posts