A Good Day, Indeed!


David and I started our day off at the Taschen store in Hollywood where we found the four books (that have been on our wishlists for awhile now) above on sale. Yay! I also bought a copy of Vidvinkel Magazine at Barnes and Noble to cut up. 

We also trekked to Taschen in Beverly Hills but (luckily) they didn't have anything else that we were looking for. Since I was in the neighborhood, I hit Paper Source where I found some adhesive book cloth for half off. I picked up a couple of rolls for my classes in Arizona next weekend.

From there we headed towards Artist and Craftsman on La Cienega. They have an excellent selection of handmade and decorative papers for EXCELLENT prices ($3-5/sheet.) I picked up papers for my classes at Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale next weekend. Hopefully my students will like them!


Next on the list was a trip to Nova Color for some gel medium (Nova Gel #207) for classes next weekend. 

Last but not least was a trip to Book Soup. Nothing new but it's always fun to look and I love that shop!

Last night we trekked out to a couple of our favorite haunts and found some new treasures (as well as Uppercase magazine coming in the mail-yay! It's already time for me to renew and I WILL be renewing as I love that magazine. In my small opinion, it's the BEST creativity magazine on the market.

When we got home, my mat board from Clearbags.com was waiting for me. Yay!

So this weekend will now be spent prepping all of the materials listed above for my Frenzy Stamper classes next weekend. I'm really looking forward to teaching there. It's always a lot of work to prep for a class but it's well worth it when I see the smiles on my students faces. I'm really looking forward to it!

Comments

Barbara Hagerty said…
LOVE the paper you picked out! Can't wait!

Popular Posts