Some Goodies From Etsy Shops


I recently placed two etsy orders for some alphabet and number stamp sets that I had seen recently at Anthropologie ($35 there.) I knew that I had seen them much cheaper on etsy so when I got home I did some research and looked at a variety of shops that were selling them.

The two shops that I ordered from were Chickydoddle and DIYAssistante. 

Chickydoddle is in MA and shipping was super fast.

DIYAssistante is in China and it was over a month before the order arrived.  

Both sellers were excellent and I would order from both again.

My only complaint about the stamp sets is that they're not glued very well. The plastic stamp part (they're not rubber) is a bit larger than the mount and they tend to stick out past the wood area. Sometimes they stick together in the box. For the price, I'm not complaining, I'm just pointing it out as an FYI, in case anyone orders. I'm just happy to have new alphabet and number stamps to play with!

Comments

Doodlebugheart said…
ooo, those are good! I got a set as a gift years ago and still cherish them!
Lori Wostl said…
Ahahahahaha - that cost me! FUN though!
laurie said…
i have several sets of alphabet stamps and love them all! but don't think i'm done collecting - i'll have to check out the ones you recently acquired.

Popular Posts