2 September 2012 Journal Page



Random, odd fact #1018 about me: I don't like to use an x-acto knife. EVER. I prefer to cut things out slowly (but surely) with my scissors. I find it to be very meditative. Anything that needs to be torn is torn by hand or with a metal ruler.

If you're in Los Angeles, Sibella Court is coming to town! She'll be at Anthropologie in Santa Monica tomorrow (Friday) and at The French General on Saturday. I met her a little bit ago at a signing in Beverly Hills and she was very sweet. I love her books and am eager to get my hands on her latest book, Bowerbird.  

Mini Blog Love:  

Hinged-LOVE, love, love this! 

Washi Tape Storage

Comments

Hi Kelly! Beautiful page. I never use an exacto knife either! I tear freely or use a metal ruler, and cut with little scissors, too. Have a fun weekend, kath

Popular Posts