5 September 2012 Journal Page

Yesterday was a nice day. David and Tristan took me for a ride along the Angeles National Highway (in search of all things green!) We had dinner at Zelo's in Arcadia and cupcakes at Crumbs in Larchmont Village. David made me a super cool flip book and Tristan made me a neat card. I love my boys!


Folks keep asking about my online classes. I have quite a few to choose from and they're all listed along the right hand side of my blog. The latest one is called Finding My Way. All of my classes are work at your own pace. You can always email me if you have any questions. I am working on a new one that will debut sometime early next year. I'm excited about it and I have quite a few new ideas up my sleeve on how this one will be set up!

Short but Sweet Blog Love:

Comments

Popular Posts