3 September 2012 Journal Page



I'm very excited to be teaching my new class, Lettering a la Kelly Style this Sunday at Stampin From the Heart in Los Angeles. It's part collage, pen work, mixed media and tons of creative inspiration all mixed together in one class. I've only taught it once and I loved every minute of it. I can't wait to teach it again this Sunday! More info here.


Did I mention that my little sister (okay, my one and only sister) has started a blog? That's her photo of my adorable little nephew, Jack, that she took. You can see her blog here. Erin is starting up a side business of taking photos for people in the South Shore area of MA. She's been a Nanny for several years now and she's excellent with kids. I've always said that she has an excellent eye for taking photos and I'm so happy to see that she's finally doing something with it!

In other news, my friend Taylor is recommending this book. I haven't seen it yet but she says I have to check it out and when Taylor talks about a book, I listen. Supermarket Sarah's blog here.  

Comments

So much to say here: first, Jack is super adorable!! Your page, I have to tell you, is so beautiful that I would hang it up in my house just so I could see it everyday, wow! (Now, should I check that book out, really, 'cause you know what happens when I read any recommendations about books from you...?! ~kath
Taylor schapiro said…
My comment disappeared it said:
Wait I didn't exactly recommend this book. Just thought you might be interested. I yi yi. Too funny.
Clare said…
Sensational Journal page. Why Oh Why are all these wonderful workshops in the US????

Popular Posts