What a Great Weekend!


A huge, heartfelt thanks to my students and the Gang at The Ink Pad in New York City. I had such a wonderful weekend teaching. Special thanks to my students who were compassionate, patient and thoughtful. The past few weeks have been difficult but as I've said before, I'm trying to focus on the gift of love that my Dad left behind. Yes, I am deeply aching but moments like I had this weekend and the kindness of strangers who became friends mean the world and helped to put a smile on my face and laughter in my heart. Thank *you* for such a good two weeks of teaching (in both MA and NY.) The creativity pot was running over! 
 
Tristan and I are heading home to L.A. tomorrow. We'll be home for less than fifteen hours before we turn around and head for Art Unraveled. We're both looking forward to it.

Comments

Carol said…
So good that you are carrying on and gifting your students with your talents.
Maria P said…
Thanks so much Kelly for the gift of you. You were so generous with your supplies and talent. I created two journals that I love and I'm looking forward to filling the pages. I will give journaling another try! I hope that you will be teaching classes again at The Ink Pad.
May the memoires of your Dad comfort you and put a smile in your heart.

All the best, Maria P (I'm the student who borrowed your bone folder).
jane eileen said…
Wow! Is that one bazillion or two bazillion students in that room? : )

Popular Posts