27 April 2012 Journal Page

Busy day. A very good day but a very busy one. I'm sitting here typing up my handout for my A Compendium of Visual Delights class. It's nine pages and counting and I haven't even gotten to the part about collaging yet! I'm super jazzed to be teaching this class. I hope that my students love it as much as I do.

More soon. I promise. Tristan is sitting next to me cracking the whip every time I do something that is not related to my handout. I appreciate my son who can keep me focused on finishing my tasks!

I haven't had a chance to finish my 30+ journals that I've mentioned a couple of times here. I apologize. It looks like I won't get to them this week either (I'm leaving Thursday for No CA to teach.) I will definitely give a heads up when they are ready to be sold. I am about half way done with them. Again, I apologize!!!!

*****

Howard Zinn on Memorial Day.

Comments

Popular Posts