2 April 2012 Journal Page

I had a GREAT time teaching at Zinnia in So Pasadena today! I'm trekking to Janet's home in Simi Valley tomorrow teach. Looking forward to it!

Big congrats to SUSAN IN SEATTLE who won a copy of Seth Apter's The Pulse of Mixed Media. Susan, please email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net and I'll get your book out to you this week. Thanks to everyone who entered! (I used random number generator, btw!)

My Marissaland zines arrived and I devoured them last night. What fun! I will be doing a post at some point on some of my favorite zinesters. You can find Marissa here and her zines over here.

I've mentioned this before but Criterion has a small handful of free movies (for a very limited time) over on Hulu. You only have a day left to watch HOUSE and Eyes Without A Face. Do it. They are amazingly good. Trust me (if you like horror films, they are MUST sees.) They also have other films free on Hulu as well.

Speaking of movies, to celebrate their 85th anniversary, Grauman's Chinese Theatre is going to be screening several films for $.25 (and a buck per ticket surcharge) in Hollywood. First up is Breakfast at Tiffany's. There are still tickets available.

Comments

Sandy said…
I love this page and this style. I could stare at it for hours. I need to work at my art table for a little while and soon. I worked in the bed last night, I was desperate. Your classes sound great, hope the next one goes well. That zine looks interesting. Thanks for sharing. Congrats to Susan!
I am totally thrilled to be picked to win Seth's book! The 31 in 31 was pretty much like meeting new and very interesting friends that I don't want to loose track of. Kelly, my address is in your email box. Thank you soooo much! I love your journal pages and the fact that you make such good materials lists. Cool!

Popular Posts