Oh Hello Friend Package Exchange 2011

I rarely sign up for swaps these days but I am definitely glad that I signed up for Oh, Hello Friend's 2011 Package Exchange.

These are the goodies that I sent to my swap buddy, Maggie, a.k.a. nosurefooting:
I must confess that I am not very good at wrapping packages (trust me on this one) so I made sure to take extra care and time to make the packages look very good. I tried to select gifts from Maggie's wish list that I thought she would enjoy:
Since I was traveling to Boston and New York for the holidays, I asked Maggie if she would kindly send the package to my parents' house and she thoughtfully obliged. It was so nice to have something else to look forward to (especially after a long plane ride!). Here's a photo (taken under my parents' Christmas tree after midnight) of Maggie's gifts. Look at how pretty her wrapping is! I saved all of it as I would like to reuse some if it in my journal pages:
Here's what everything looks like opened:
My swap buddy was the best! Thank you again, Maggie, for your generous gifts (they were perfect!) and to Danni for being such a wonderful hostess!

Maggie has more photos here.

Oh Hello Friend's flickr group for the lovely package exchange.

Comments

peggy aplSEEDS said…
look like a lot of great surprises in your package! thanks for sharing!
hugs,
peggy aplSEEDS
Cat said…
Looks like I got some of that pink, sparkly tissue paper when I got the journal you sent me!! I absolutely love it and can't wait to use it in a collage!!

Popular Posts