8 January 2012 Journal Page

It's a busy weekend in the Kilmer House, folks! I'm all set, eager and prepped for my class tomorrow in Simi Valley. I know I keep saying it but it's my first workshop of 2012 and I'm excited! I have great plans for it!!

SAVE THE DATES!
I'll be packing my traveling bags this summer and have scheduled classes at:
Ink About It Westford, MA July 20th and 21st
The Ink Pad New York City, NY July 28th and 29th
Art Unraveled Phoenix, AZ August 1-4th
Scrap2It Fort Collins, CO August 10-12th

I expect my summer schedule to be crazy but it will be fun! I love teaching and these are some of my absolute favorite places (I know I always say this but I only teach at places I LOVE to trek to!). Tristan is starting school early this year (grumble groan in mid August) so our entire calendar has been changed for summer. Here's to hoping that it all works out for the best!

Some Quick Blog Love:

Walk on the Wild Side (found via the latest MUST HAVE issue of Uppercase magazine)

Two comments in a row on Thursday's book post telling me about a book called, One: Living as One and Loving It sent this book addict in search of it. Decor8 mentioned it here. More on Victoria Alexander's blog here (she's the author. Her photographs are stunning.)

Hope your weekend is going well!

Comments

Popular Posts