Journal Page in Progress


Above is a page in progress. I'll show you the finished page tomorrow.

Home today prepping for my class at Zinnia tomorrow as well doing some other work for something which I'll be announcing soon. Yes, my work doesn't stop but I am very grateful to have a job that I love. I really mean it when I say that my students are the best. I am extremely thankful for them in so many ways.

Later on, I'll make roasted veggies, soup and either a cake or pie. We'll watch a movie and hang out. David, Tristan and I are together and I am grateful for these times.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope that your day is filled with love as well as things that nourish your spirit and fill your heart.

Comments

Doodlebugheart said…
what a gorgeous beginning! I'm grateful for you, lady, and your postings from afar! Keep 'em coming! ~e

Popular Posts