4 November 2011 Journal Page

It's a busy week so this is a short post!

I played around with my Sakura Glaze and Souffle Pens along with a Crafters' Workshop stencil. I pulled color from the focal image using the Sakura pens to make it pop some more.

I am enjoying posting before and after shots on the blog. I have some more to show you this week.

One trick with the Glaze and Souffle pens, if the color is too light when you put your first coat down, let it dry completely and then layer a second (or even third) coat on top. The trick is really to let the pen work dry completely before moving on.

Comments

peggy aplSEEDS said…
gorgeous page! those pens sound wonderful! thanks for sharing!
hugs,
peggy aplSEEDS
Monica said…
When on a monthly pilgrimage to San Antonio I stopped in Michaels and asked for Souffle pens. The young man handed me a souffle pan!

I can see you were not using one of those. Very interesting page.
Kelly Kilmer said…
Monica, that's sad but also hysterical!! Lol
Sandy said…
I love this page and the henna hand is gorgeous. I never even thought to try that with the pens. Thanks for the info.

Popular Posts