4 August 2011 Journal Page

Tristan and I are leaving tomorrow afternoon for Boston. We have a two hour layover in Phoenix. I am hoping to find a comfy place to journal and relax. I hate flying. Wish us luck (please!)

There's plenty of room in my classes at Ink About It in Westford, MA this weekend. More info here. Please pass it on if you know anyone who may be interested. Last minute sign ups have been a huge trend this past year and it makes it hard to prepare for classes. I did prep though just in case!! I'm also teaching next weekend at The Ink Pad in New York City. More info for MA and NY here. I hope to see you there!

Pssst, did I tell you that I have an article in the new issue of Uppercase (#10)? It's short but sweet and from the heart...

Blog Love:
If you are in San Francisco, you should check out Julie's show, City, Speak to Me.
Where did Tove Jansson live?
Brilliant post by Alisa Golden.
I can't wait for this book.
National Collage Society Call for Entries.
Gabrielle Bell's Month of Comics
Spotlight on Line Juhl Hansen
Boston, baby!
Salad Town!

Comments

Sandy said…
Wishing you both luck and saying prayers for safe travels. So excited your in Uppercase, that's wonderful. Love the pages and the links.
Sherry said…
Enjoy your time in Boston! Love your work. So many layers of creativity. =)
Debby said…
Have fun Kelly. Going to Beantown too this weekend to visit my son. It will be restaurant week while we are there so we are going to be checking out a lot of food. Not to mention a Red Sox game. Sorry I can't make it to one of your classes but this is a family trip and we don't get to be together that often. I love Boston since you can walk to most places or take the T.
WrightStuff said…
You're in Uppercase??!!!! Wow. Congratulations. It is my dream to be in there, but I have been procrastinating about what to submit. Silly I know. I should just write to them..

Well done you.

It's not easily available in this country - I'll have to see if I can get the latest issue.
Seth said…
Congrats on Uppercase Kelly. I know it is one of your favorites. And thanks for all the linkage.

Popular Posts