Journal Page in Progress

One of the pages from my classes in Fremont. No plans yet on what I will add to it, but I will show you here!

Has anyone seen the half size hi-tec-c pens (they're literally half the size of the regular size pens.) I would LOVE to be be able to find them! I've tried JetPens and Kinokuniya. Kino used to have them, but alas, no more. I have one in black .04 and love it. I like the mini sizes because they fit in my favorite little pen bag (I'm weird like that.)

Teaching both days this weekend! My last weekend of classes in So CA for two months (sad!). Crazy weird (meaning no local classes until September!!) Looking forward to teaching this weekend!

Happy Weekend!

Comments

Marylinn Kelly said…
Trust you will not be concerned with Carmageddon...will you do the dance of joy when we can stop hearing that word? Happy weekend. xo
LuLu said…
Howdy,
Nice page (as usual)!

And yes, I use two of those half-size pens in my purse organizer! They fit perfectly in the 2 side pockets.

Peace,
LuLu
www.lulu-too-beaucoup.blogspot.com
Desert Mermaid said…
love this spread, Kelly. I'm experiencing an odd, intense summer-nostalgia thing lately, memories triggered visually, like by gingham, or a particular embroidery pattern, or a bowl of watermelon -- this page had the same effect - visceral.

Popular Posts