More Bookshelf Love

This is the shelf by the window. If I don't keep the books in bags they get black from the L.A. dirt and grime.
Books are: Camiila d' ErricoHoward FinsterBlue CanvasChe GuevaraDan Eldon's 2 booksCandy JerniganRepublic of Dreams by C. Garfield CrimminsMerchant of Marvels and the Peddler of DreamsPostcards from the Basque Country1000 on 42nd St (un) fashionEvery Brian Andreas book ever publishedCountry Diary of an Edwardian LadyInvincible Summer 1 and 2Doris: AnthologyTin House: Graphic IssueDrawing OutFrida by H. HerreraUndressed ArtAltered Art Books by Kerrie Carbary How to Draw a Cup of CoffeeWide OpenInternal AffairsMarry Your MuseCollage, Montage, Assemblagea few of my Corita Kent booksParis Made By HandFrom Here to ThereFlea Markets of FranceA HumumentBest Vintage, Antique and Collectible Shops in Parisand Parisian Encounters.
Yeah, I love my books.
Great day o' fun at Zinnia today! Trekking to Stampin From the Heart tomorrow. Yay! Can't wait!

Comments

BellaKarma said…
OMG! Being Basque, I would love to see the Postcards From The Basque Country!
Monica said…
OMG that is awful. How do you bag your lungs?
Seth said…
Interesting to hear that there are other places besides NYC where you have to watch out for dirt and grime by the windows!
Sandy said…
I love seeing your books.
I am so glad you get to play so much! I wish I could go to those stores. I guess I should put it on my bucket list.
this is cute Kelly!
i kind of figure why you were doing that
i've been to LA and funny as soon as i can see it is very gray (smokey)
stay yourself

Popular Posts