Last Page of Current Journal

I finished this journal on Saturday. I'll have a slideshow up of it soon. It doesn't have a name yet. I'll miss working in this one but I am super excited to have already started work in my latest journal, which is actually going to be my next online class. I am a one journal at a time type girl so I HAD to finish this one before I could begin my next project. The pages are pouring out of me. I've had this idea simmering for quite some time now and I'm so happy that it is finally taking shape. I always enjoy seeing my ideas translated to the page.

I spent all day today photographing, uploading and composing my journals for sale blog post. It's scheduled for 7 p.m. PST tomorrow (Tuesday). I have 10 journals for sale. Once they're gone, that's it! I won't have any more listed for quite some time. They're a great gift for yourself or for Mother's Day! I'll try to post a sneak peek picture tomorrow before the post goes live so you can see what's up for sale.

I heard this story on npr today. I love, love, love knit and crochet graffiti artists. You have to watch the video and see what they did to the Griffith Park bear.
http://n.pr/eGGfW7

Comments

Laura said…
This is stunning, the colours are amazing xxxx
julie r. said…
Thanks for sharing the link! I thought the bear looked lovely in green. And, the Easter outfit was wonderful. What fun!

Looking forward to your newest online class.
sharon said…
I am in awes of your journals! They are gorgoeus!
smokeysmom said…
Oh! Where exactly can I buy your journals? You mention the "for sell blog"??? I don't want to miss out getting one of your fabulous journals! Hugs, Maggie

"smokeysmom" on AFA
Kelly Kilmer said…
Thanks everyone!! I always appreciate the comments (especially ones like these!!).

I'll be posting the journals on ny blog at 7 pm pst tonight in a new post. Thanks!!
marta traughber said…
thanks for the link to the bear!

Popular Posts