Finished Pages

I'm all about the layers with this journal. I've always been a huge fan of taking an idea and seeing how far you can push it. I didn't love the page on the left until I added that little blurb of blue transparency. I loved the image on the page on the right but wanted to do something different so not only did I journal on it, but I stenciled it using at least four different layers of pen work. I don't love it, but I am happy with it.

I don't fret or stress with my journal pages. They're my place to experiment and document. They're my stress free place to let go and play. They're my sanctuary place, my sanctuary pages.

I spent most of yesterday on the computer sending out class information for my summer workshops. I've updated my blog with a list of venues and dates where I will be teaching this summer. I'll have individual posts outlining each venue in the coming weeks. I'll try not to bombard you with them. It will be a busy summer: So CA, No CA, CO, AZ, MA and NY. I'm looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new faces!

I'm teaching this weekend in So CA! I spent today prepping for both classes. There's space in both classes and more information is here:

http://www.kellykilmerworkshops.blogspot.com

I also booked dates for the rest of 2011. Yay! One big thing checked off of the To Do List.

Comments

Popular Posts