28 November 2010 journal page

I swear I saved this image for FOREVER. Love it on this page. When I pick images, I tend to flip through my small stash of images that are in my NOW journaling bag and use whatever calls to me at the moment. This image spoke volumes for me on this page.

My husband beat me to the punch on posting about our apartment woes. You can read all about it here.

Don't forget, I'm teaching a NEW class, Unfold (bookbinding with a NEW stitch plus LOTS of collage-and more!) this Sunday at Stampin From The Heart! I can't wait! :) Hope to see you there!

Blog Love:
Trail of Inspiration (SUPER excited to discover that Lulu deKwiatkowski has a blog. Yes, she's THAT Lulu).
Pretty Pretty Paper
Little Glowing Lights

Comments

Sandy said…
Another great page. I love this image too. I have one of those little stacks in my box. I can't believe all the hell ya'll have gone through with the apt. I hope it gets fixed and soon. Talk about excess stress.

Popular Posts