25 December 2010 journal page

I added a class at Zinnia in So Pasadena for THIS Saturday. The sample is in the store and online here. You can sign up by calling them at 626-441-2181 after 11 a.m.

I'm prepping like a madwoman for my classes at Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale next weekend. Samples are in the store and online.
I hope to see YOU there!

Still cleaning my living room/art area. I threw away tons of crap, recycled several bags of papers and gave away at least 8 bags of art supplies. I have two bags for a local store and several piles of books for the local used bookstore. I can't wait to be done!!! The apartment people are saying that they're coming in to do windows this week but at the rate they're working, it probably won't be until next week. They also are going to paint our bathroom. I just wish all of this stuff was done. It's been ongoing for months now. I can't wait for my AZ trip next week. It will be so good to get away and see my friends and meet new faces!!!

Blog Love:
Slipcover Your Life
For Me, For You
Hello, Self
Loving. Living. Small.

Comments

Unknown said…
Looks fun! I'd love to find some workshops in my area or online ones. Do you by chance know of any online ones? Thanks!
Kelly Kilmer said…
Hi Cass,

Where are you located? I an try to recommend teachers in your area.

I have several online classes that I am offering now. If you emailme at egorey99@sbcglobal.net, I'll recommend some others but it depends on what you are interested in learning...there are a ton of offerings!!
Very cool that you include Slipcover Your Life in your blog love! Thank you!!!

Popular Posts