19 December 2010 journal page

This is the last page of my journal that I started in mid November. I'll have a little recap up tomorrow before I show you my late December through early January journal.

I'm teaching my Unfold journal this Friday at Stampin' From The Heart. The sample is in the store and online here. Hope to see you there!

Also, many of you have emailed me about my online classes. I've said it here before and I'll say it again :) ALL of my classes will remain up and accessible for students to access the class information or handouts at any time: A Life Made By Hand, Memories & Reflections, An Artist's Journal: 365 (the exception being A Prompt A Day which is now only available as pick a month and receive that month as a pdf file). So, yes, you can still sign up for ANY of the online classes and have full access to the classes and boards. Also, I've decided to keep my price for An Artist's Journal: 365 at $20 for now because so many of us have been hit hard by the recession. I always want to keep my class prices affordable and offer you the best content available!

Blog Love:
Jazz sent me the link to this blog and I LOVE it. I've been dreaming of Ottawa lately, so the timing was perfect!
Wise craft
Tending to it
Six Orange Carrots

Comments

Barb Smith said…
Kelly, sit down. We have to talk.

You see, this is something I've been wanting to bring up with you for a long time now but it never seemed to be the 'right' time but today, today I have been pushed to the brink and have no choice but to call you to task.

Why? Why, you're wondering? Why? Because!!! Because for the last 1.5 hours I have sat here, my large butt glued to the sofa, laptop on my (yes, you guessed it) lap, eyeballing through the damn blog love you keep sharing. I swear, if Beth at six orange carrots weren't already married, I'd have to marry her. Seriously.

So, what I'm getting at is this...you have got to stop finding these amazing blogs and sharing them. I'm getting nothing done because of all the cool things you share. It's just not fair. You understand I say this with love, right?

Now, we also need to talk about this little tape addiction you have...

*chuckle*

Peace & Love,
~Barb~
martha brown said…
Um... Ottawa? For real? It's bloody cold there, my friend.

Popular Posts