30 October 2010 journal page

Zinnia's shop kitty, Ali, is missing. If anyone sees her or knows more information, PLEASE phone them immediately. Thanks!!

I am teaching my Made By Hand: The Fundamentals of Collage class this Friday (tomorrow!) at Stampin From The Heart in L.A. I'm trying to spread the news to get one more sign up. If you've been holding off on signing up for this class, please sign up before 4 p.m. today! I don't have it on the schedule for 2011 at the moment! It's a very popular, jam full of techniques class! If you love paper, you'll love this class! If you love to cut and paste, you'll be head over heels! Did I mention I also bring tape, rubber stamps and more to this class?

For those of you in the L.A./Hollywood area, please help the 19 year old Hollywood Farmer's Market! Read more here, here, here and here.

Blog Love:
Huge thank yous to the Altered Page and the artists who chose my blog as one of their favorites. I'm listed among some of my heroes and friends. It means more than I can put into words. I'm smiling VERY big about it. *Thanks*
Kissing her Cage Goodbye
Boheme Circus
Cinqmai
Clip Box Tape
Pretty Gingham

Comments

Popular Posts