Trekking to No CA

I'm leaving today for No CA. I will still be taking sign ups for the classes this weekend in Fremont. There's room in all of the classes. You can sign up or find more info here. If you email me with a question (or if you sign up), I will respond as soon as possible. I WILL be updating and posting from the road, so please check back daily!

For those of you in So CA/L.A. area, my friend Kara is teaching an art journaling workshop this Sunday (Oct. 24th) at the Skirball Center. You can find out more information by clicking here.
You can also watch the two very cute videos that the Skirball Center filmed at her home. I am always jealous of her studio. She seriously has one of the BEST studios around!

Also coming at the Skirball in November is the wonderfully amazing Maira Kalman. To say that I'm excited about the exhibit and seeing Maira is an understatement. I'm giddy. I. can't. wait!


I picked up Maira's new book last week when it came out. I am waiting to savor it. I know, I know. I'm goofy, but I can't help it. I get so excited about a book coming out and then I like to go through and enjoy it slowly because who knows when the next book will be available. You can see what's in the book here.

Blog Love:
Ted Robinson says schools kill creativity (well worth listening to!)
This made me smile
If you're in or near San Francisco, go here. If you're not, go here anyways and look at the flickr stream!
Go ooh and ahh over Paul and Joe's Halloween decorations. I did.
I've linked here before but it just makes me glow.

Comments

hello kelly

thank you to mention my work on your blog.
have a great creative day !

g
Kara said…
thanks for the shout out! have a great time teaching! So loving your journal pages everyday! thanks for sharing

Popular Posts