30 September 2010 journal page

Starting to prep and plan for my classes at Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale, AZ next month (next month meaning in a couple of weeks!) I. can't. wait.

Blog Love:
Jane has extra class kits left over from her 31 Layers of Scary Fun. I know that Halloween is on Sunday but who says that your journal has to be finished by October 31st? Right? Right!

Check out what Jeane did with her book from her Mom's class here!
Before I forget, check out Jeane's pumpkin trees! I had never heard (let alone SEEN) of pumpkin trees until she got me all jazzed up about them. The boys bought me one for my birthday! Trader Joes Pumpkin Trees!
Local craft shows in So CA this Fall/Winter
Cutest Haunted Houses
Art of the Luggage Label
My friend, Marissa, sent me this great link to a DIY floor makeover post using handmade paper!
Two Papaya Links:
Kazaan Vivieros
and
Jane Schouten
All The Luck in the World
Homemade pizza sauce

Comments

oh mercy said…
HEY!
Happy belated Birthday girly.
sending you hugs and loving.
xoxoxox

Popular Posts