29 September 2010 journal page


A postcard that my friend Catherine sent me from France. I've been saving it to tape into a journal that it would fit in!
Still playing catch up after my No CA trip. I sent out my collage grab bag boxes to all of you who ordered them. I hope that you enjoy them! I have a very small handful left and once they're gone, I won't be making any up for awhile!

Blog Love:
Locket Love
Oooh stamp love!
Abby Try Again
A Life Lighter
Design Crush
Kelly & Olive
Suffix Abuse
Treehugger

Comments

beth said…
i lost contact with you.....
but just found you again !
it's so great to catch back up with you....
hey, that was my Facebook status.. LOL
I guess I need to do a headache journal page too.
hugs
Courtney said…
thanks so much kelly! great name, and what an awesome collage! can't wait to do some exploring over here...xo

Popular Posts