What I brought back from Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale


Thanks everyone for the kind words you left regarding Dewey...they are much appreciated.

Blog Love:
Pretty!
Devon
Inspiring

Book Love:
I fell in love with
By Hand: Handmade Elements in Graphic Design and had to order a copy. I'm eagerly awaiting it.

Two new books that I am eagerly on the lookout for this year:
Inside Tokyo
The New Age of Feminine Drawing Volume 2

I added my May teaching calendar here. Teaching this Sunday at the Art Bar, next Saturday at Zinnia, the following Sunday at Stampin From The Heart..then I'm trekking to No CA to teach and I can't wait! Info here.


Hey! I'm mentioned in an article here. How cool is that? Thanks Linda for letting me know!

Comments

Sharyn said…
Love the loot and super cool about the article. Take care my friend.
maxine said…
Is that pink thing a set of Frida stamps?
Raine said…
Congrats on maing it in print! I'm amazed that there hasn't been more on you. You are such a productive and innovated artist! I, also, used to be only a traditional, words only, journaler. Then I started adding stickers, then progressed to magazine pix. But you just blew my journals away when I started taking your classes. And the rest, as they say, is history!
Thanks for the inspiration and the classes. Making my own journals from scratch really added another dimension. I love making journals as much as writing in them and decorating them.
Thanks again, my dear friend.
Kelly Kilmer said…
Maxine, yes, they are unmounted stamps from Invoke Arts.
Michele said…
Lots of goodies! Looks like you had a good time! :)
Sandy said…
Love all the goodies you got. I need a good shopping trip and soon myself.

Great links and congrats on the article.

Popular Posts