Book of Intentions

I'll be showing you the pages in a book I made and completed within a couple of days. I'm calling it "The Book of Intentions". It's a fun book that can fit in your purse. It's an ideal travel journal, work journal or general "on the go" type book. I had a great time working in it.

Celebrating the Life of Howard Zinn this Sunday, April 18th at Immanuel Presbyterian Church on Wilshire Blvd 5 p.m. More info here.

Blog Love-
Bill Koeb
D'blogala
Jr_nal

Really? It was 20 years ago on April 8th that Twin Peaks debuted. I was in High School.
One of my top five favorite TV shows. Ever. Damn good show.

Comments

Gypsy Purple said…
Love that book!!!!!
Janet Ghio said…
I loved Twin Peaks!! So many interesting characters! A great show. Your book of intentions is really nice. Looking forward to seeing more!!
Diva Kreszl said…
such a beautiful journal! your work is amazing :)
Dawn D. Sokol said…
LOVE the book! And thank you SO MUCH for mentioning D'blogala!
Sharyn said…
What are the dimensions of the new journal?
Desert Mermaid said…
Kelly Kelly Kelly ... ACK, I'm in love with this journal except I want it to be BIG ... like 6 x 12 ... (old ledger-esque) ...

gorgeous, anyway.
apinkdreamer said…
what a wonderful book you have created!!!
Sandy said…
Book of Intentions looks great. Thanks for the links.

I remember Twin Peaks. I'd almost forgotten about. Funny clip.
Melissa said…
Skinny book! :D

Hmm... I always get alerts such as "someone has launched malicious software onto your system" whenever I visit your blog. I wonder what that is about?
jane eileen said…
Jeane's mom said...
This will be in the suitcase, right?
Anonymous said…
A beautiful and rich and yummy book Kelly..
XOXOrly
Laura T. said…
Wow - gorgeous journal and I love the size. I caught onto Twin Peaks when it was almost over but loved what I saw. Plus I think I was busy at work in college-yeah, that's a good excuse (I'm a bit older than you remember ;)I should go back and watch the whole series.
Seth said…
Twin Peaks was amazing. But 20 years.... wow!
Kelly Kilmer said…
Melle-I have no idea. What browser are you using? Odd.
martha brown said…
I love Agent Cooper.... and cherry pie....

Popular Posts