Book of Intentions page 3

Blog Love:
I've been waiting for forever (yeah, I'm 8 and have no patience when it comes to new books) for this book to come out!
Zipper Purse Tutorial
Vintage Book Planner Tutorial
Chris *heart, will you PLEASE come to Comic Con or L.A. again soon* Ware
Oaxaca Street Children Grassroots Auction
The Seed Bank
You are what you love, and I LOVE this
I often link Lynne but I love what she does and how it makes me smile

Films Watched:
The Russians are Coming! The Russians are Coming!

Happy Birthday to my Dad! (This picture is a couple of years old but it cracks me up every time I see it. Taken in 2008 inside the Phoenix Airport after Dad drove with Tristan and I to The Artists Nook in Bellvue, CO, where we'll be returning to in July! I can't wait! Dad and Tristan are coming with me.)

Comments

Great photo! happy birthday to your Dad! I love your Book of Intentions. Have a great weekend, Kelly! (And, thanks so much for getting me hooked on tape...!)
jane eileen said…
Jeane's mom said...
I am lovin' this book.
Sandy said…
I love this new book. Great page.

I too was waiting for Obsessive Consumption, it's a great book.

Happy Birthday to your Dad.
martha brown said…
let me know how Imperfect Birds is... like, should I take it out of the library? (long wait) or should I run out and buy it? I'm off to buy my Uppercase tomorrow. Love that mag!

Popular Posts